Obstacle in Life ?

by Mayur | 9:34 PM in |



While we all pray for each other that one should not come across any obstacle in life, I have a different view after read the following.

We must come across obstacles and need to pray for each other to overcome obstacles (with some pain) and progress.

One night recently my daughter, Elizabeth, was showing me an aquarium full of tadpoles. She had purchased a whole bag full of them for her children (my grandchildren) to watch grow from tadpoles into frogs. It was fun watching all of those little wiggly creatures swimming around in the aquarium! It brought back many fond memories of my own childhood, playing with “critters” down at my grandparent’s house.


I noticed that there was a big rock in the aquarium. When I asked her why she put a rock right in the middle of the tadpoles’ environment, Elizabeth told me an interesting story. I can hardly believe that I have lived almost fifty-nine years without having heard it because it is so good.

Elizabeth said that when she went to the pet store to buy the tadpoles, the gentleman told her to be sure to put a big rock right in the middle of the aquarium. The tadpoles must have this obstacle to give them the incentive to climb up and thus split their little wiggly tails so that their legs can begin to develop. If they have no rock or obstacle to climb up on, they will never turn into frogs. They cannot learn how to hop by just swimming around in water. They must have something causing resistance to give them the incentive to leap forward.


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:


More from Web

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Share It

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Tell a Friend

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Bookmark and Share

Labels Cloud

Amazing (177) Celebrities (60) Crazy Pictures (231) Creativity (71) Entertainment (72) Humor (10) Information (19) Jokes (88) Luxury (10) Softwares (5) Stories (20) Videos (514) Web Design (5) Weird Stuff (26)

Blog Archive

Followers