Hatice Kocaman – the world’s smallest woman at just 28 inches tall and weighing 15lbs – suffers from a rare bone disease that means that, at 21-years-old, she has the body mass of an eight-year-old baby. Hatice was officially granted the title of world’s smallest woman by Guinness earlier this year, second only to Nepalese man, Khagendra Thapa Magar who at 25.8 inches is the worlds smallest person.


“I always hoped that one day the world would recognize me,” she said. “It was hard when I was a child because all my classmates used to tease me for being small. “But now I am famous because of my size. So it makes me feel like I am much taller. I hope to travel and to meet lots of people including the tallest man in the world.








Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:


More from Web

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Share It

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Tell a Friend

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Bookmark and Share

Labels Cloud

Amazing (177) Celebrities (60) Crazy Pictures (231) Creativity (71) Entertainment (72) Humor (10) Information (19) Jokes (88) Luxury (10) Softwares (5) Stories (20) Videos (514) Web Design (5) Weird Stuff (26)

Blog Archive

Followers