What Goes Around Keeps Coming Back

by Mayur | 10:02 PM in |

What Goes Around Keeps Coming Back

[1] Dirty old man businessman Boss winks at the flirt secretary and says, "For a week you and I will go abroad, so pretend making a business trip."

[2] Secretary immediately makes a call to Husband, "For a week my boss and I will be going abroad for business, so you look after yourself."

[3] Crooked husband makes call to his foxy secret lover, "My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together."

[4] Secret lover makes call to the small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

[5] Small boy makes a call to his grandfather, "Grandpa, for a week I don't have class because my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together."

[6] Grandpa dirty old man businessman boss makes call to his secretary, "This week I am spending my time with my grandson, sorry We cannot attend that meeting."

[7] Secretary makes call to her husband, "This week my boss has some work, we canceled our trip."

[8] Crooked husband makes call to foxy secret lover, "We cannot spend this week together, my wife has canceled her trip."

[9] Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition, "This week we will have class as usual."

[10] Small boy makes call to his grandfather, "Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company."

[11] Grandpa dirty old man businessman boss apologizes to his flirt secretary, "Don't worry this week we will attend that fake meeting, so make arrangements ."

[12] …………..


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:


More from Web

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Share It

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Tell a Friend

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Bookmark and Share

Labels Cloud

Amazing (177) Celebrities (60) Crazy Pictures (231) Creativity (71) Entertainment (72) Humor (10) Information (19) Jokes (88) Luxury (10) Softwares (5) Stories (20) Videos (514) Web Design (5) Weird Stuff (26)

Blog Archive

Followers