PARTY DISTINCTION

by Mayur | 9:51 PM in |

I was talking with this little daughter of my staunch politically democrat friend, the daughter who was aspiring to be the President of USA one day but would not know Democrat from Republican.


So I asked her, "What would you do when you become the President of USA like George Bush."


She said, "I would give all the homeless people a home to live in."


I exclaimed, "Noble idea. Here why don't you come to my house clean up my backyard, dog poops therein and I will give you 25 dollars. Then you and I will go the neighborhood grocery store where all those homeless people roam around to gather free thrown away food. You give them 25 dollars I gave you and that will be your first step towards buying them a home."


She immediately snapped back, "Why then those damn homeless go to your home, clean up your dog poops and you give them $25.00”



I told her, ""They are damned for work by God that's why they are homeless dear. But welcome to the Republican party of America."


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:


More from Web

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Share It

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Tell a Friend

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Bookmark and Share

Labels Cloud

Amazing (177) Celebrities (60) Crazy Pictures (231) Creativity (71) Entertainment (72) Humor (10) Information (19) Jokes (88) Luxury (10) Softwares (5) Stories (20) Videos (514) Web Design (5) Weird Stuff (26)

Blog Archive

Followers